Amber Madison, LMHC is the founder of Peoplism, a comprehensive program that fosters inclusion and belonging by undermining bias and building connection. She is also an award-winning lecturer, and the author of three books about gender and relationships. Amber is a licensed therapist who appears regularly in national media, and frequently contributes articles for publications ranging from The Atlantic to Fast Company to Cosmopolitan Magazine.
- Amazing afternoon getting a tour of @HyperloopOne Apex! My mind is soooooo blown.... https://t.co/9asQH7kcfh, May 17
- Fitting horoscope for having just landed in Vegas.... https://t.co/ICUZKH6n6X, May 17
- Thanks so much Anita! It was an honor to have you in my group! See you in three weeks for session 2! https://t.co/3jilyiUXx8, May 17
- NYC tech leaders on how diversity = success on @BuiltInNewYork. Of course, no article about D&I in NYC is complet… https://t.co/QybfcQsleL, Apr 12
- Any women of color looking to start a podcast? @Spotify is holding free how-to sessions for those selected. Learn… https://t.co/uJni87Xr7l, Apr 4