Amber Madison, M.A., LMHC is the founder and CEO of Gender ReBrand, a training program that undermines gender bias in the workplace. She is also an award-winning lecturer, and the author of the books Are All Guys Assholes, Hooking Up, and Talking Sex with Your Kids. Amber is a licensed therapist who appears regularly in national media, and frequently contributes articles about gender and relationships for publications ranging from The Atlantic to Cosmopolitan Magazine.
- .@MichelleObama rapping along with @MissyElliott is the best thing ever! What an inspiring and awesome first lady https://t.co/RvN1QHrb08, Jul 21
- Join me in helping Bonnie's Future Sisters come to New York City!!! on @Kickstarter https://t.co/zhKDCGbGKF, Jul 21
- Told my grandma I lived by the RFK bridge, she said: never heard of that. More proof real #newyorkers call it the triboro! @nstefanakis, Jul 20
- Guess no one learned from Google's "lady CFO" debacle. https://t.co/du2AOW1aJh, Jul 19
- ❤️ and support, most impt factors 4 business success. @nstefanakis will miss ur multicolor notes when ur back @ work https://t.co/jSy8tYqHsT, Jul 15