Amber Madison, LMHC is the founder of Peoplism, a comprehensive program that fosters inclusion and belonging by undermining bias and building connection. She is also an award-winning lecturer, and the author of three books about gender and relationships. Amber is a licensed therapist who appears regularly in national media, and frequently contributes articles for publications ranging from The Atlantic to Fast Company to Cosmopolitan Magazine.
- Yes @cypherotyr ! This is not unpaid care work that women and POC should just be expected to do in their "freetime… https://t.co/7cXv3gQ0qK, 12 hours ago
- And then it changes back 2+ years in once you've broken the fart barrier and learned your SO will MO with you throu… https://t.co/YgPpxALGoK, 12 hours ago
- RT @KamalaHarris: The people won last time. So keep calling and writing letters. Time to defeat this “health care” bill once and for… https://t.co/jVW8wgYElH, 12 hours ago
- Hey @ambertamblyn ....hope this helps your feminist babysRus breakdown...#genderroles #babies #gender #truthbomb https://t.co/3aVz0997HB, 12 hours ago
- RT @mattkrieger1: Well, this is a bit awkward... https://t.co/EWDjrIm0lN, Sep 19