Amber Madison, LMHC is the founder of Peoplism, a comprehensive program that fosters inclusion and belonging by undermining bias and building connection. She is also an award-winning lecturer, and the author of three books about gender and relationships. Amber is a licensed therapist who appears regularly in national media, and frequently contributes articles for publications ranging from The Atlantic to Fast Company to Cosmopolitan Magazine.
- RT @lizkofman: Anyone going to @ghc next week? Want to meet up/chat about D&I/wander the conference halls with feigned purpose? (M… https://t.co/ngU9xeLvjq, 21 hours ago
- RT @Match: Always on the road? Explore a new city with a great date! Match and @Localeur have teamed up to help you date like… https://t.co/IUo4buUDV5, Sep 18
- RT @serenawilliams: Especially proud to be a part of the Nike family today. #justdoit https://t.co/GAZtkAIwbk, Sep 4
- RT @Kaepernick7: Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything. #JustDoIt https://t.co/SRWkMIDdaO, Sep 4
- Oh gosh, and this one. Just magic.... #Aretha #ArethaFranklinRIP #QueenOf Soul https://t.co/aIu230Gd3l, Aug 16