Amber Madison, M.A., LMHC is the founder and CEO of Gender ReBrand, a training program that undermines gender bias in the workplace. She is also an award-winning lecturer, and the author of the books Are All Guys Assholes, Hooking Up, and Talking Sex with Your Kids. Amber is a licensed therapist who appears regularly in national media, and frequently contributes articles about gender and relationships for publications ranging from The Atlantic to Cosmopolitan Magazine.
- I get the appeal of discovering "Becky" but JZ cheated, shouldn't #BeyHive be blowing up his social media with nasty comments? #LEMONADE, Apr 26
- RT @LinaHorne: Great tips on hiring by @AmberMadi at @GCTech #genderbias for startups https://t.co/8urqllAZVX, Apr 26
- Come to @GCTech in an hour to learn about taking gender bias out of your start up https://t.co/ymJVNfxTwL, Apr 25
- RT @MeganMOConnor: "If LPs and VCs want to see robust financial returns over the next decade, more capital will need to be entrusted to women", Apr 25
- Such a great idea @PayPal but if the goal is men and women working together than shouldn't the panel be co-ed? https://t.co/XDvHHI9gVq, Apr 22