Amber Madison, M.A., LMHC is the founder and CEO of Gender ReBrand, a training program that undermines gender bias in the workplace. She is also an award-winning lecturer, and the author of the books Are All Guys Assholes, Hooking Up, and Talking Sex with Your Kids. Amber is a licensed therapist who appears regularly in national media, and frequently contributes articles about gender and relationships for publications ranging from The Atlantic to Cosmopolitan Magazine.
- RT @TechtonicaOrg: Our students need company sponsors by April 21st to cover training, living $, and careers in tech! Their stories: https://t.co/n4Fvm0fWra, Apr 18
- Attn companies looking for more diverse engineers! @TechtonicaOrg is looking for corporate sponsors. Check them out and see how you can help, Apr 18
- Thrilled I got 2 attend the @techtonicaOrg launch last Wed. Looking for more diverse engineers? Check them out! https://t.co/jAcGlJ26nI, Apr 18
- Though I also know, @annshoket that it will take more than a blizzard to slow you down :) Sending much love, it's been too long, Mar 13
- Congrats @annshoket on #theBigLife !! Bummed I can't make it tomorrow night + I hope #blizzard2017 doesn't mess up the celebration!, Mar 13