Amber Madison, LMHC is the founder of Peoplism, a comprehensive program that fosters inclusion and belonging by undermining bias and building connection. She is also an award-winning lecturer, and the author of three books about gender and relationships. Amber is a licensed therapist who appears regularly in national media, and frequently contributes articles for publications ranging from The Atlantic to Fast Company to Cosmopolitan Magazine.
- RT @tiffanyclay: @deray My friend was the 1st victim of #AustinBombings. Media is sharing a DL pic that (bc of his skin color) ppl a… https://t.co/UpiEtRFMQc, Mar 19
- RT @Localeur: Introducing Localeur Magazine Issue 4 ‘The Music Issue’ just in time for #SXSW. See where to catch shows + where to… https://t.co/QRsN9eyPCp, Mar 14
- RT @imchristiepitts: 😍😍😍https://t.co/SkCGheo9km, Feb 15
- RT @Slate: In 1996, Australia enacted strict gun laws. It hasn't had a mass shooting since. https://t.co/aywT2h9SR0 https://t.co/uLVpZHXlB1, Feb 15
- Most personal thing I’m willing to admit here: the @nbc puff piece on @nathanwchen definitely made me cry a little #Olympics, Feb 9