Amber Madison, LMHC is the founder of Peoplism, a comprehensive program that fosters inclusion and belonging by undermining bias and building connection. She is also an award-winning lecturer, and the author of three books about gender and relationships. Amber is a licensed therapist who appears regularly in national media, and frequently contributes articles for publications ranging from The Atlantic to Fast Company to Cosmopolitan Magazine.
- RT @Slate: Soccer team in Germany takes a knee to show solidarity with NFL players. https://t.co/pdKpIy1vE5 https://t.co/m8y5otlqr4, Oct 15
- Holy shit holy shit @AbrahamInMotion! Ahhhhh! Just rocked #FallForDance at @NYCityCenter. More NYC tour dates pleeeeeeaaaaasssseee, Oct 12
- RT @NewsHour: "There is a vast machine set up to silence these women," @RonanFarrow says of how allegations against Harvey Weinst… https://t.co/0bcu61cxMp, Oct 11
- Read this! @ronanfarrow gives insight into how powerful sexual predators get away with it + escape media coverage...https://t.co/E6R8fBa278, Oct 11
- Some rando in my yahoo fantasy league just called me a bitch for a proposed trade and said he'd send me good players if I sent him pics. WTF, Oct 10