Amber Madison, LMHC is the founder of Peoplism, a comprehensive program that fosters inclusion and belonging by undermining bias and building connection. She is also an award-winning lecturer, and the author of three books about gender and relationships. Amber is a licensed therapist who appears regularly in national media, and frequently contributes articles for publications ranging from The Atlantic to Fast Company to Cosmopolitan Magazine.
- Congrats @angelicarahe for you’re upcoming album. Loved getting to read more about your journey in this article! https://t.co/TQKuq8FWCr, Feb 13
- Sooo many employees reach out to @Peoplisms asking us to present the $ case for D&I+ programs. We decided to creat… https://t.co/ku3bVFfo80, Feb 5
- Comparing @shakira and @JLo’ half time show to whatever Adam Levine did last year really proves the point that wome… https://t.co/QBFk0y8yZw, Feb 3
- RT @angelicarahe: “Templo” music video! Watch it now: https://t.co/sdu7CylF3I Directed by @aaronisnotcool | Cinematography by… https://t.co/sYHlR2OmvT, Jan 29
- Definitely worth a read 👇 https://t.co/HH5o8cYHPX, Jan 17