Amber Madison, LMHC is the founder of Peoplism, a comprehensive program that fosters inclusion and belonging by undermining bias and building connection. She is also an award-winning lecturer, and the author of three books about gender and relationships. Amber is a licensed therapist who appears regularly in national media, and frequently contributes articles for publications ranging from The Atlantic to Fast Company to Cosmopolitan Magazine.
- RT @imchristiepitts: 😍😍😍https://t.co/SkCGheo9km, Feb 15
- RT @Slate: In 1996, Australia enacted strict gun laws. It hasn't had a mass shooting since. https://t.co/aywT2h9SR0 https://t.co/uLVpZHXlB1, Feb 15
- Most personal thing I’m willing to admit here: the @nbc puff piece on @nathanwchen definitely made me cry a little #Olympics, Feb 9
- RT @mr_bellis: Hi! It's #BlackHistoryMonth and you'd never know it from the pitches in my inbox. What's the coverage you'd like to… https://t.co/o5ODqmMucm, Feb 7
- RT @tomandlorenzo: It's sobering and embarrassing to me how many of the actresses who came out with #MeToo statements (Thurman, Judd,… https://t.co/yHvx0ThaDf, Feb 5