Amber Madison, LMHC is the founder of Peoplism, a comprehensive program that fosters inclusion and belonging by undermining bias and building connection. She is also an award-winning lecturer, and the author of three books about gender and relationships. Amber is a licensed therapist who appears regularly in national media, and frequently contributes articles for publications ranging from The Atlantic to Fast Company to Cosmopolitan Magazine.
- Excellent piece by @Jim_Bedrock02 for the @TechtonicaOrg blog about SES and being a class straddler in tech https://t.co/TkR8hezfeD, 10 hours ago
- Good times chatting with @shanesnow re: communicating around incidents of bias. https://t.co/Ju5Ubkb3dQ, Jan 22
- RT @Gaby_Moss: Damn, I Wish I Was Your Licensed Realtor https://t.co/6aht3epmWS, Jan 20
- Guess what y'all? #Diversity STILL pays! Check out the latest from @McKinsey #DiversityandInclusion… https://t.co/6U1yBEl3U3, Jan 19
- Check out the report released today by @McKinsey. Gender and racial/ethnic diversity in the company on the whole A… https://t.co/U5bEeC4Oah, Jan 19