Amber Madison, LMHC is the founder of Peoplism, a comprehensive program that fosters inclusion and belonging by undermining bias and building connection. She is also an award-winning lecturer, and the author of three books about gender and relationships. Amber is a licensed therapist who appears regularly in national media, and frequently contributes articles for publications ranging from The Atlantic to Fast Company to Cosmopolitan Magazine.
- RT @skonnard: When it comes to building more diverse and inclusive companies, there is no silver bullet - or proven "best practic… https://t.co/9yri37XZe2, 4 hours ago
- RT @rachelsklar: Charles Barkley on CNN: Dems have taken the black vote and the poor vote for granted for way too long, and it's tim… https://t.co/DXZDvkexJD, 16 hours ago
- RT @MeghanMcCain: Suck it, Bannon, 17 hours ago
- RT @cmclymer: Right from the start, let's be abundantly clear: Doug Jones won because of an incredible turnout by black voters, p… https://t.co/eVbgNtm85l, 17 hours ago
- RT @jbouie: some quick photos of right when they called it https://t.co/dNOi9D8q7k, 17 hours ago