Amber Madison, LMHC is the founder of Peoplism, a comprehensive program that fosters inclusion and belonging by undermining bias and building connection. She is also an award-winning lecturer, and the author of three books about gender and relationships. Amber is a licensed therapist who appears regularly in national media, and frequently contributes articles for publications ranging from The Atlantic to Fast Company to Cosmopolitan Magazine.
- RT @sisterSTEM: "That candidate wouldn’t be a culture fit." "There’s not enough pipeline to hire more [women/people of color]." "I’… https://t.co/1fVqr9wb1x, Jul 12
- RT @dvidsilva: Introverts can be better networkers because they're more insightful and empathetic, specially in this world of info… https://t.co/YCYyOZFjvy, Jun 28
- Tip for maintaining your networks from @jkhoey “Spend time follow my and watching. When you see something relevant… https://t.co/0GpCj9C9RO, Jun 27
- “Expand your limits. Follow people on Twitter who’s views you don’t like, a hashtag you have no interest in, a mus… https://t.co/BvO1Ko334F, Jun 27
- Awesome panel about fostering equality & belonging at #TechInclusion in #NYC @Allieschwa @Katrina_HRM @kristysisko… https://t.co/mS0zAnIvH4, Jun 27