Amber Madison, LMHC is the founder of Peoplism, a comprehensive program that fosters inclusion and belonging by undermining bias and building connection. She is also an award-winning lecturer, and the author of three books about gender and relationships. Amber is a licensed therapist who appears regularly in national media, and frequently contributes articles for publications ranging from The Atlantic to Fast Company to Cosmopolitan Magazine.
- RT @courtneyseiter: Curriculum for White Americans to Educate Themselves on Race and Racism–from Ferguson to Charleston https://t.co/z5O8B20sgB Bookmark! Share!, 17 hours ago
- RT @ShaunKing: We've provided authorities: 7 videos. 142 images. 2 confirmed identities. 1 address. 7 days later, NO ARRESTS. https://t.co/ehLyiLvKYK, Aug 19
- RT @FastCompany: Some of the worst biases aren’t unconscious at all, one therapist points out. They’re simply un-discussed. https://t.co/yD6zJvEgsx #Google, Aug 8
- My thoughts on the 3 lessons to learn from the Google Memo in @fastcompany #DiversityandInclusion #diversitymemo https://t.co/BjGJwYmkEP, Aug 8
- As promised, with you in spirit #techinclusion @BrandonTLuong @waynesutton @mbrianaepler https://t.co/URRPDdgzIv, Aug 8