Amber Madison, LMHC is the founder of Peoplism, a comprehensive program that fosters inclusion and belonging by undermining bias and building connection. She is also an award-winning lecturer, and the author of three books about gender and relationships. Amber is a licensed therapist who appears regularly in national media, and frequently contributes articles for publications ranging from The Atlantic to Fast Company to Cosmopolitan Magazine.
- Tomorrow is Black Women's Equal Pay Day--meaning Black women had to work all of 2017 and until this day in 2018 to… https://t.co/nehLzHNaHv, Aug 6
- RT @jenistyping: Don’t have to let the haters stop you from doing what’s important. Just remember that if you’re serious about D&I… https://t.co/PoM9jmKwzt, Aug 2
- A black vegan MBA and an Asian lawyer spend $220 on groceries at Raley’s and get harassed by the police for shoplif… https://t.co/U2oj9ooRgc, Aug 1
- RT @nytimes: In Okinawa, Japan, a place where the average life expectancy for women is around 90, people form a kind of social n… https://t.co/lvFC4ONuiC, Jul 26
- RT @MandelaSH: The best #coaches I've ever had... called BS on my 💩 replaced my limiting beliefs with empowering beliefs demanded… https://t.co/qWEGEyRDFv, Jul 25