Amber Madison, LMHC is the founder of Peoplism, a comprehensive program that fosters inclusion and belonging by undermining bias and building connection. She is also an award-winning lecturer, and the author of three books about gender and relationships. Amber is a licensed therapist who appears regularly in national media, and frequently contributes articles for publications ranging from The Atlantic to Fast Company to Cosmopolitan Magazine.
- RT @waynesutton: For diversity in tech it will take until 2085 before African-Americans are represented at the same level as white m… https://t.co/Rw1Hg4zWNp, Nov 18
- Awesome advice for founders on staying sane while building a company by @amybue in @fastcompany https://t.co/mQxB5YlPkd, Nov 18
- I am BEYOND impressed with how willing the peeps at @TalenerSF were to dive whole hog into challenging gender norms… https://t.co/QgOdpKZSdD, Nov 16
- Thanks @classpass for being such an awesome audience. Great to get to connect with the SF office to chat too! #teamclasspass, Nov 10
- RT @Jopwell: Congrats @MandelaSH! "@foundergym aims to help underrepresented #startup founders build #tech startups."… https://t.co/G0pf2CxeQW, Nov 10