Amber Madison, M.A., LMHC is the founder and CEO of Gender ReBrand, a training program that undermines gender bias in the workplace. She is also an award-winning lecturer, and the author of the books Are All Guys Assholes, Hooking Up, and Talking Sex with Your Kids. Amber is a licensed therapist who appears regularly in national media, and frequently contributes articles about gender and relationships for publications ranging from The Atlantic to Cosmopolitan Magazine.
- Great insights about the demands of masculinity and our fear of emotions. https://t.co/mQUPydZmSC, 8 hours ago
- Support Anji Club's documentary about migration from rural nomadism to city life in mongolia @indiegogo https://t.co/gjWCrP4SMd, Dec 17
- The U.N. sent 3 foreign women to the U.S. to assess gender equality. They were horrified. https://t.co/g7IePwezhp # via HuffPostPol, Dec 17
- RT @NCSH_: There IS life after a diagnosis of #STI - here's how to deal from @AmberMadi and @NCSH via @Refinery29 - https://t.co/vS0t8W5OUS, Dec 16
- Great holiday party @GCTech and @CVBonello! The two hour metro north ride is worth it!, Dec 11