Amber Madison, M.A., LMHC is the founder and CEO of Gender ReBrand, a training program that undermines gender bias in the workplace. She is also an award-winning lecturer, and the author of the books Are All Guys Assholes, Hooking Up, and Talking Sex with Your Kids. Amber is a licensed therapist who appears regularly in national media, and frequently contributes articles about gender and relationships for publications ranging from The Atlantic to Cosmopolitan Magazine.
- Also, may the lord be with you @susannahhaddad..... https://t.co/3imG7RENud, Jun 22
- "How do you relieve stress?" "I like stress..." -@joahspearman Great quote, great article! @MyABJ https://t.co/e0aQMuq8HA, Jun 22
- Honored that @Peoplisms/@GenderRebrand is included in @powertofly's list of things they love! https://t.co/g1UcDkJBgP, Jun 22
- Time to re-think diversity metrics and strategy says Steven Huang of @CultureAmp https://t.co/C6JHFclOUa, Jun 21
- Yeah, but given ur tens of thousands of followers not sure if ur tweets qualify...maybe u can start a movement… https://t.co/o7fEIvQGwo, Jun 21