Amber Madison, M.A., LMHC is the founder and CEO of Gender ReBrand, a training program that undermines gender bias in the workplace. She is also an award-winning lecturer, and the author of the books Are All Guys Assholes, Hooking Up, and Talking Sex with Your Kids. Amber is a licensed therapist who appears regularly in national media, and frequently contributes articles about gender and relationships for publications ranging from The Atlantic to Cosmopolitan Magazine.
- Horror of all horrors...the one thing left behind in my move was 3 16-oz bags of @PhilzCoffee! The new tenant better enjoy them...😂, Jun 21
- Feeling so proud and full of hope. What an important day for American boys and girls! #StrongerTogether #ImWithHer, Jun 8
- Watching @HillaryClinton from Uruguay. Didn't know how emo I would feel about this...so proud #StrongerTogether https://t.co/0j57E5sQ5I, Jun 8
- Thanks @donnabrazile for reminding us this moment is so much bigger than political parties and a victory for men, women, and all people!, Jun 8
- I stand with Robyn. Play what you want. You're an artist, we are in an art museum #PartyInTheGarden, Jun 2