Amber Madison, M.A., LMHC is the founder and CEO of Gender ReBrand, a training program that undermines gender bias in the workplace. She is also an award-winning lecturer, and the author of the books Are All Guys Assholes, Hooking Up, and Talking Sex with Your Kids. Amber is a licensed therapist who appears regularly in national media, and frequently contributes articles about gender and relationships for publications ranging from The Atlantic to Cosmopolitan Magazine.
- RT @TheCut: Watch Suboi, a female Vietnamese rapper, shut down gender stereotypes for Obama: https://t.co/Otj1I6J8YW https://t.co/bLzZWXxfnp, 5 hours ago
- My parents were way ahead of the game here @nstefanakis https://t.co/wc3tCCsfzz, 15 hours ago
- This is exactly why @lyft is so much cooler than @Uber #RideWars https://t.co/a9DiDP0xLi, May 20
- In a @lyft on the way to #lyft HQ... https://t.co/otsi9sLbaJ, May 20
- RT @BC4UColorado: @AmberMadi teaching us about her @GenderRebrand #LikeAGirl. https://t.co/oEh3cWzMA9, May 20