Amber Madison, LMHC is the founder of Peoplism, a comprehensive program that fosters inclusion and belonging by undermining bias and building connection. She is also an award-winning lecturer, and the author of three books about gender and relationships. Amber is a licensed therapist who appears regularly in national media, and frequently contributes articles for publications ranging from The Atlantic to Fast Company to Cosmopolitan Magazine.
- RT @wayup: “If you’re only using networking to get people in the door, then you’re never going to get me.” - @margaretspence,… https://t.co/xlm0vnXGTz, Apr 29
- Excited to take the stage in 10 at #wayuphireup to discuss hiring practices and diversity with @margaretspence… https://t.co/iiH0Ti75ti, Apr 29
- Interested in an awesome job in #DiversityandInclusion? We're expanding the @peoplisms team! This is a full time r… https://t.co/65XVnrTuKr, Apr 25
- RT @abigaildisney: Let me very clear. I like Bob Iger. I do NOT speak for my family but only for myself. Other than owning shares (not… https://t.co/JmSbyQu8My, Apr 22
- Hey @tinder Making shorter guys feel shitty about their height is body shaming and it's not any better when men are… https://t.co/EnhKnJSjNH, Mar 31