Amber Madison, M.A., LMHC is the founder and CEO of Gender ReBrand, a training program that undermines gender bias in the workplace. She is also an award-winning lecturer, and the author of the books Are All Guys Assholes, Hooking Up, and Talking Sex with Your Kids. Amber is a licensed therapist who appears regularly in national media, and frequently contributes articles about gender and relationships for publications ranging from The Atlantic to Cosmopolitan Magazine.
- "If you're tired of arguing with strangers on the internet, try talking to one in real life." #ObamaFarewell, Jan 11
- Great post about the effects of women being hit on in tech by @tamireiss https://t.co/gTSazldz6M, Dec 20
- Wow! @katemckinnon! Simple and perfect. @DaveChappelle so well put. #SNL #hallelujah, Nov 13
- RT @SitAtTheTable: Only 10 #women were among the 359 incoming #CEOs at the world’s 2500 largest companies in 2015 https://t.co/Ja3pfytAgf @stratandbiz, Nov 11
- I am beyond heart broken. https://t.co/SiCrESQtxa, Nov 11