Amber Madison, M.A., LMHC is the founder and CEO of Gender ReBrand, a training program that undermines gender bias in the workplace. She is also an award-winning lecturer, and the author of the books Are All Guys Assholes, Hooking Up, and Talking Sex with Your Kids. Amber is a licensed therapist who appears regularly in national media, and frequently contributes articles about gender and relationships for publications ranging from The Atlantic to Cosmopolitan Magazine.
- Though I also know, @annshoket that it will take more than a blizzard to slow you down :) Sending much love, it's been too long, Mar 13
- Congrats @annshoket on #theBigLife !! Bummed I can't make it tomorrow night + I hope #blizzard2017 doesn't mess up the celebration!, Mar 13
- Hell yeah! Just used @Localeur for a Nashville trip last weekend, pumped the app is going Euro now too! https://t.co/ulT7vJcXMr, Mar 2
- RT @JohnWawker: "Bathroom bills are not really about bathrooms. They’re about whether…trans people have the right to exist in publi… https://t.co/GL7GfluXd8, Feb 15
- RT @jasonnazar: The Gender Pay Gap: See how much Women vs Men get paid in Tech. Thousands of real salaries by gender on @Comparably https://t.co/Mi7gr5cJxI, Feb 15