Amber Madison, LMHC is the founder of Peoplism, a comprehensive program that fosters inclusion and belonging by undermining bias and building connection. She is also an award-winning lecturer, and the author of three books about gender and relationships. Amber is a licensed therapist who appears regularly in national media, and frequently contributes articles for publications ranging from The Atlantic to Fast Company to Cosmopolitan Magazine.
- RT @BethHagger1: ‘ Ask what have I done that has made things harder for you’ . This helps make difficult conversations much easier… https://t.co/rcfT2Vp4Bw, Nov 6
- Free today at 2pm EST/11am PT? Join this conference call where we chat about tips for conquering diversity fatigue. https://t.co/BNZ141Ujgj, Oct 23
- Awesome post from @zeehand at @spring! Tips for Starting a Diversity & Inclusion Committee at Your Startup https://t.co/u5uNt5RC3q, Oct 23
- Dealing with #diversityfatigue and want to know how to combat it? I'm leading a conference call tomorrow with… https://t.co/CJmcQnBdHE, Oct 22
- RT @women2: Join us next week for a conference call on Recognizing and Combatting 'Diversity Fatigue'.... w/ @AmberMadi of… https://t.co/g6bz7onghD, Oct 18