Amber Madison, LMHC is the founder of Peoplism, a comprehensive program that fosters inclusion and belonging by undermining bias and building connection. She is also an award-winning lecturer, and the author of three books about gender and relationships. Amber is a licensed therapist who appears regularly in national media, and frequently contributes articles for publications ranging from The Atlantic to Fast Company to Cosmopolitan Magazine.
- NYC tech leaders on how diversity = success on @BuiltInNewYork. Of course, no article about D&I in NYC is complet… https://t.co/QybfcQsleL, Apr 12
- Any women of color looking to start a podcast? @Spotify is holding free how-to sessions for those selected. Learn… https://t.co/uJni87Xr7l, Apr 4
- The NBA made an autism and PTSD friendly N.Y.C. store. https://t.co/BgEDxpb0Cs, Apr 2
- A friend is working on a story for a national publication looking to speak with survivors of #sexualassault who hav… https://t.co/OmKj9OChzh, Mar 27
- So proud of @rpaushter and @LexiaLearning for Core5 being part of #ClassKit on the new @Apple #iPad! #AppleEvent… https://t.co/yveaaJmZvC, Mar 27