Amber Madison, M.A., LMHC is the founder and CEO of Gender ReBrand, a training program that undermines gender bias in the workplace. She is also an award-winning lecturer, and the author of the books Are All Guys Assholes, Hooking Up, and Talking Sex with Your Kids. Amber is a licensed therapist who appears regularly in national media, and frequently contributes articles about gender and relationships for publications ranging from The Atlantic to Cosmopolitan Magazine.
- Just heard on @nprpolitics that this year for the first time girls super hero Halloween costumes outsold princess costumes #womenintech, 20 hours ago
- Athletes clarify what "locker room talk" actually sounds like. #debate #debate2016 #LockerRoomTalkIn5Words https://t.co/23NpKNqldF, Oct 10
- Also, @airmia22 and @rowlsonhall if you ever do this again, I want in!, Oct 9
- This 'Pantsuit Power' flashmob will make your day! Bravo @airmia22 @rowlsonhall https://t.co/HJyrg4L4r4, Oct 9
- RT @vanessawliu: Thank you @TheDailyShow. 'The Daily Show' delivers a masterful takedown of that Fox News Chinatown segment https://t.co/3k7rd5BHxy, Oct 8