Amber Madison, LMHC is the founder of Peoplism, a comprehensive program that fosters inclusion and belonging by undermining bias and building connection. She is also an award-winning lecturer, and the author of three books about gender and relationships. Amber is a licensed therapist who appears regularly in national media, and frequently contributes articles for publications ranging from The Atlantic to Fast Company to Cosmopolitan Magazine.
- RT @abigaildisney: Let me very clear. I like Bob Iger. I do NOT speak for my family but only for myself. Other than owning shares (not… https://t.co/JmSbyQu8My, 15 hours ago
- Hey @tinder Making shorter guys feel shitty about their height is body shaming and it's not any better when men are… https://t.co/EnhKnJSjNH, Mar 31
- RT @rokwon: It's up! At the @nytimes! This tweet led to an opinion piece about racism against Asian American women, & it's titl… https://t.co/FtEyisftLj, Mar 24
- RT @Peoplisms: What is a "structured interview," really?? This excellent article in Personnel Psychology spells it out:… https://t.co/Mjd15yDsJE, Mar 20
- RT @ArlanWasHere: I wonder what @ABCSharkTank would be like if they had at least one woman of color represented as an investor. They… https://t.co/HkvSZ0jUko, Mar 12