Amber Madison, LMHC is the founder of Peoplism, a comprehensive program that fosters inclusion and belonging by undermining bias and building connection. She is also an award-winning lecturer, and the author of three books about gender and relationships. Amber is a licensed therapist who appears regularly in national media, and frequently contributes articles for publications ranging from The Atlantic to Fast Company to Cosmopolitan Magazine.
- Go @angelicarahe! Added this to our morning playlist! https://t.co/uSAqcSOZVm, 10 hours ago
- Check out @CultureAmp's D&I report! Super pumped that @Peoplisms is part of their new "Inspiration Engine" in thei… https://t.co/A7AmEPFuz8, Nov 6
- Yes! I’ve had countless strategy sessions and client update calls with @lizkofman me nursing my 3 month old her wr… https://t.co/5iBhhGsuKv, Nov 4
- RT @lizkofman: If you've ever talked to me for more than 2 mins, I probably talked your ear off about structured interviews. Then… https://t.co/aaUi0y0V7E, Oct 22
- While I was out on maternity leave this summer, my brilliant partner @lizkofman was building an interviewbot. It’s… https://t.co/frMcPVbFfG, Oct 22