Amber Madison, M.A., LMHC is the founder and CEO of Gender ReBrand, a training program that undermines gender bias in the workplace. She is also an award-winning lecturer, and the author of the books Are All Guys Assholes, Hooking Up, and Talking Sex with Your Kids. Amber is a licensed therapist who appears regularly in national media, and frequently contributes articles about gender and relationships for publications ranging from The Atlantic to Cosmopolitan Magazine.
- RT @JohnWawker: "Bathroom bills are not really about bathrooms. They’re about whether…trans people have the right to exist in publi… https://t.co/GL7GfluXd8, Feb 15
- RT @jasonnazar: The Gender Pay Gap: See how much Women vs Men get paid in Tech. Thousands of real salaries by gender on @Comparably https://t.co/Mi7gr5cJxI, Feb 15
- RT @NeilJEdmondson: 50 Sources of Funding for Women Entrepreneurs https://t.co/EcgMpinB1B, Feb 15
- Well done @lawrenceswiader and @Bedsider! Can't say I ever would have guessed what was in the box. You all have too much fun...., Feb 14
- Oh @Bedsider...keeping the spark alive! Amazing LOL v-day gift. Cant show more than the card since it's def NSFW. T… https://t.co/FTqQj9FnLB, Feb 14