Amber Madison, M.A., LMHC is the founder and CEO of Gender ReBrand, a training program that undermines gender bias in the workplace. She is also an award-winning lecturer, and the author of the books Are All Guys Assholes, Hooking Up, and Talking Sex with Your Kids. Amber is a licensed therapist who appears regularly in national media, and frequently contributes articles about gender and relationships for publications ranging from The Atlantic to Cosmopolitan Magazine.
- Hey @nstefanakis would you be cool with more candles in the house if they were these? https://t.co/twqRsfyLDZ, Sep 22
- And here I thought I could never love baseball more than watching the @RedSox break the curse in 2004. https://t.co/oAF3nLjeXT, Sep 22
- Not so into sports, but always into gender equity. Awesome that this show @PITCHonFOX is about a female MLB pitcher https://t.co/FTzSdGVkcD, Sep 22
- What standards of masculinity have to do with women's treatment at Apple and beyond.. https://t.co/5t5HVr2FlC #WomensEconomicEmpowerment, Sep 22
- Congrats Emma Walmsley new CEO of GlaxoSmithKline, 1 of only 7 executive women in FTSE100 https://t.co/nAmP9FAdIw #WomensEconomicEmpowerment, Sep 22