Amber Madison, LMHC is the founder of Peoplism, a comprehensive program that fosters inclusion and belonging by undermining bias and building connection. She is also an award-winning lecturer, and the author of three books about gender and relationships. Amber is a licensed therapist who appears regularly in national media, and frequently contributes articles for publications ranging from The Atlantic to Fast Company to Cosmopolitan Magazine.
- RT @ArlanWasHere: I wonder what @ABCSharkTank would be like if they had at least one woman of color represented as an investor. They… https://t.co/HkvSZ0jUko, Mar 12
- RT @Peoplisms: 5-Minute Inclusion Challenge: How you can end all-white, all-male conference lineups - https://t.co/LPlc0yr9xa https://t.co/Mz9y2wa9xD, Mar 12
- RT @Peoplisms: We love working with @Betterment and couldn't be more psyched about all the changes they're making to build a more… https://t.co/kTQTQcd1lY, Mar 8
- RT @Peoplisms: It's #WomensHistoryMonth. Show *real* support by lifting up the work of women of color. As a group, women of color… https://t.co/UnP3QHXWLL, Mar 8
- RT @Peoplisms: Passionate about #DiversityandTech? Check out this post by @OutInTech executive director @AndyHarrisLow, and bette… https://t.co/APiWL4BFx9, Feb 28